Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: recruiting
GovInfoSecurity reports on a new application for smartphones designed to recruit cybersecurity professionals.
Attacks on federal employees can be seen as both a symptom and a consequence of fed bashing. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta explains.
The National Security Agency plans to hire 1000 cybersecurity professionals in the next year. NSA's Associate Director for Human Resources, Kathy Hutson, told us how they plan to do that.
Republican and Democratic leaders in the Senate are still debating the 2011 defense authorization bill, but the lame-duck Congress may put off a vote until next year.
The Partnership for Public Service has created a new federal HR emerging leaders forum, bringing together HR leaders from across the government. John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership, shares details about the forum.
Host Tom Temin discusses the Navy's cybersecurity recruiting process with Kevin Cooley, the command information officer at the Navy Cyber Command.
October 28, 2010
More than 200 Washington, D.C.-area high school students and teachers learned about the exciting career opportunities in the field of cybersecurity today during the Northrop Grumman Corporation Cybersecurity Education Workshop. Northrop's Diane Miller gives us the details.
There are no KSAs in Canada. That's one of the differences between our HR systems, but there are some striking similarities as well. The President of the Public Service Commission in Canada, Maria Barrados, explains.
Lt. Cmdr. Holly D. Jablonski
Chief, Officer Recruiting Branch, NOAA;
Director, National Technical Information Service
February 12th, 2009