Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: recruiting
Republican and Democratic leaders in the Senate are still debating the 2011 defense authorization bill, but the lame-duck Congress may put off a vote until next year.
The Partnership for Public Service has created a new federal HR emerging leaders forum, bringing together HR leaders from across the government. John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership, shares details about the forum.
Host Tom Temin discusses the Navy's cybersecurity recruiting process with Kevin Cooley, the command information officer at the Navy Cyber Command.
October 28, 2010
More than 200 Washington, D.C.-area high school students and teachers learned about the exciting career opportunities in the field of cybersecurity today during the Northrop Grumman Corporation Cybersecurity Education Workshop. Northrop's Diane Miller gives us the details.
There are no KSAs in Canada. That's one of the differences between our HR systems, but there are some striking similarities as well. The President of the Public Service Commission in Canada, Maria Barrados, explains.
Lt. Cmdr. Holly D. Jablonski
Chief, Officer Recruiting Branch, NOAA;
Director, National Technical Information Service
February 12th, 2009