Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: records management
Under the America Competes Act, an interagency working group issued a RFI asking for input across 13 areas on how to ensure federally-funded research data is available for the long-term.
The Securities and Exchange Commission should have kept thousands of documents it destroyed from preliminary investigations of financial firms over nearly two decades, according to a government report released Tuesday.
The archives is working with the CIO Council to figure out how to move records stored in the cloud more easily and ensure their authenticity. Mike Wash, NARA's CIO, said this is a problem looming for every agency as more and more of them move to the cloud computing. NARA is considering how to move its internal email to a managed service provider.
October 12, 2011(Encore presentation November 24, 2011)
How you can overcome them at your agency -- and why you should even bother in the first place.
Agency requests $75 million in 2010 to consolidate leases in D.C. metro area. Acquisition and records management among other high ranking priorities in budget request.
It seems likely that Obama will use e-mail, and he will use a BlackBerry to send it.