Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: records management
The Securities and Exchange Commission should have kept thousands of documents it destroyed from preliminary investigations of financial firms over nearly two decades, according to a government report released Tuesday.
The archives is working with the CIO Council to figure out how to move records stored in the cloud more easily and ensure their authenticity. Mike Wash, NARA's CIO, said this is a problem looming for every agency as more and more of them move to the cloud computing. NARA is considering how to move its internal email to a managed service provider.
October 12, 2011(Encore presentation November 24, 2011)
How you can overcome them at your agency -- and why you should even bother in the first place.
Agency requests $75 million in 2010 to consolidate leases in D.C. metro area. Acquisition and records management among other high ranking priorities in budget request.
It seems likely that Obama will use e-mail, and he will use a BlackBerry to send it.
A record year for insurance crop claims pushes RMA's systems to the brink. Chad Sheridan, RMA's CIO, said recent modernization efforts kept the agency's systems processing and paying claims.