Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: records
Debra Wall has been with the National Archives for over 20 years.
The Office of Personnel Management has started scanning employee records so that one day pensions can be calculated by computer.
Paul Wester leads NARA's modern records program and describes the key findings and recommendations for maintaining the integrity of your records.
Current federal regulations are fairly explicit on the kinds of federal agency records that must be kept by law. But what happens when the law hasn't kept up with changes in communications in the Internet age? A government attorney who has helped almost every federal agency comply with records management regulations addresses a recent National Archives conference.
Tags: management , best practices , NARA , Records Administration Conference , Jason Baron , Director of Litigation for the Office of General , e-mail , Electronic Message Preservation Act , Max Cacas