Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: reckless driving
Fairfax County Police and school leaders say they're seeing a record number of people driving recklessly near the school district's 1,500 school buses.
The absence of a two-letter word in Virginia law has left a loophole large enough for reckless drivers to speed through unscathed.
A Frederick man was arrested Friday night and charged with extortion and fleeing the police, according to the Frederick Police Department.
Virginia hasn't changed the speed at which you can be charged with reckless driving, but the speed limit in some areas has gone up to 70 mph.