Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: rape
A routine check of passenger names coming in on an overseas flight to Dulles International Airport has netted a man wanted in a local rape case.
Investigators believe the same man is responsible for three rapes that have occurred in Germantown since June.
Montgomery County police are investigating a series of assaults that happened in the past few months in the Aspen Hill and Wheaton areas.
A former Marine who lived at Fort Myer has been sentenced to five life sentences plus 168 years for abducting and raping a University of Maryland grad student earlier this year.
Police in Montgomery County have closed another decades-old rape with the arrest of a suspect in Los Angeles.
Montgomery County police have made an arrest in a rape that occurred more than 25 years ago.
Frederick police have charged a 27-year-old Laurel man with rape, sex abuse and assault in a case involving a 10-year-old girl, according to Frederick County District Court documents.
There may be a new technique to try and catch the man who has been dubbed the "East Coast Rapist."
The rape on the Takoma Park campus of Montgomery College locked down the school Tuesday afternoon. "The suspect was crying and talking about his ex-wife and about how he was going to hell," charging documents say.