Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: race
FederalNewsRadio has learned budget passback language also calls for alternative analyses for major IT projects in 2012. NASA, DISA are among the agencies out in front in using this technology. Both plan to share what they've learned, and best practices, with other agencies.
Service CIO Lt. Gen. Jeff Sorenson details how the Army will judge and award $30,000 in prize money to soldiers and civilian employees under the Apps for the Army program. Up to 100 contestants can submit apps in one of eight categories. The Army will announce the winners in August.
Service CIO Jeff Sorenson says Apps for the Army contest will begin March 1. The first 100 individuals or teams will compete for the monetary awards for developing software that improves capabilities or addresses new challenges.