Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: public-private partnerships
Congress has approved $8 billion for 26 inland waterway improvement projects. But, many of those projects won't be completed for another 50 to 60 years. The Army Corps of Engineers is looking to speed up the process through public private partnerships.
Anne Neuberger, director of the National Security Agency's Commercial Solutions Center, explains the pluses and minuses of public-private partnerships for the cybersecurity world.
The Army Reserve has kicked off a program where it will partner with the private sector to help fund its large-scale training exercises. Lt. Gen. Jeff Talley, the chief of the Army Reserve, said the initiative capitalizes on what he sees as one of the Reserve's strengths: its members' connection to private employers.
Public policy specialist Michael Kubayanda said the Postal Service would improve its partnerships with the private sector by creating a central office. USPS has a number of partnerships in different areas, including merchandise and real estate.
CBP, under Ahern's leadership, has proven singularly incapable of preventing drug smuggling across the US-Mexican border.
A report by TechAmerica shows that with the interconnected nature of the Internet and the ever evolving sophisticated threats, a public-private partnership is not just a good idea but a necessity.
Cybersecurity expert Jeffrey Hunker's new book outlines the problems with today's Internet and proposes ways to fix
The Text-4-Baby program is a good example of a public-private partnership. Todd Park, chief technology officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, and Yvonne Green, director of the office of women's health at the Centers for Disease Control, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the successes of the program.