Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: public-private partnership
The idea behind cyber threat intelligence is to understand more about the attack and the attacker than ever before by matching up patterns, anomalies and other characteristics of the bad guys. Energy, DoD, Commerce and DHS are all analyzing cyber attack data to develop this more complete picture.
Tags: technology , Cybersecurity , McAfee , Alma Cole , DHS , Gil Vega , Energy , Commerce , Simon Szykman , DoD , Teri Takai , information sharing , Public-private partnership , Threat intelligence , Jason Miller
NIST launched the National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence in February and now is giving industry details on how it will work. The center's goal is to bring businesses and government together to solve cyber problems.
Tags: NIST , National Cybersecurity Center for Excellence , Cybersecurity , technology , Donna Dodson , industry , Curt Barker , Matt Scholl , Patrick Gallagher , Public-private partnership , Karen Waltermire , Henry Wixon , Cooperative Research and Development Agreement , Esther Carey , Federal Drive , Cybersecurity Update
Ruth Ann Norton of Green and Healthy Homes Initiative explains how the organization works with federal agencies to increases sustainability in homes.
Dick Stapleton from HHS and Mark Pietrasanta from Aquilent join host John Gilroy to discuss best practices that federal agencies can use to engage citizens.
May 24, 2011
Tags: technology , Dick Stapleton , HHS , Mark Pietrasanta , Aquilent , Public-private partnership , transparency , Healtcare , Health Resources and Services Administration , Vaccines.gov , information sharing , website design , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , web development , ARMATURE
Josh Gottheimer is a Senior Counselor at the Office of the Chairman at the Federal Communications Commission. He explains how this public-private partnership will work.