Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: public service
Is the emerging vision of government-as-a-platform too far-fetched and unrealistic? Or does it portend a new era of citizen engagement in public service innovation? What are the distinct roles for citizens in public service co-creation and problem-solving? Are there strategies for creating an environment for co-creation? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions with Satish Nambisan, co-author of "Engaging Citizens in Co-Creation in Public Services."
The success of the U.S. private sector is connected to a healthy U.S. public sector, and we are letting our public sector deteriorate, says David Bray, CIO of the FCC.
Mark A. Abramson
President, Leadership Inc.
Vice President of Policy
SAMMIES Program Manager
Partnership for Public Service
January 15th, 2009
The Obama administration has made service a central part of its appeal to Americans. Is it working?
Learn more from author Heather Krasna
Are there lessons from the use of Public Service Agreements over the past decade in the UK for the implementation of the Obama Administration's High Priority Performance Goals?