Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: psychology
Sally Katzen, formerly with OMB, describes what it's like inside the federal workers' head as the threat of a shutdown looms.
After allegations emerged that the Army may have illegally carried out psychological operations on Congressional delegations to secure increased funding for the war in Afghanistan, Gen. David Petreaus will investigate the matter.
A new British study indicates beautiful people don't get preferential treatment only because of their looks.
NBC's Michael Isikoff details the OMB memo telling agencies to observe behavioral changes in employees.
Keith Campbell, author of "The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement," discusses how to work with and manage people who feel entitled.