Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: protests
CNN's Brian Todd discusses how protests have emerged in the Arab world.
CNN's Brian Todd predicts protesters will be in more danger when the global media turns its attention elsewhere.
James Pettit, deputy assistant secretary for the agency's Overseas Citizens Services, explains the logistics of evacuating personnel and U.S. citizens from Egypt.
Dave Ross, commentator
David Sanger, chief Washington correspondent for The New York Times
Collaboration tools like Twitter have allowed agencies to communicate directly with constituents. For the State Department this week, the constituents have been the people and governments in the Arab world.
One year since a GAO report that found a hike in protests to government contracts, Dr. Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, explained what's changed.
A man believed to have held three people hostage at the Discovery Communications building had a lengthy history of protesting against the company.