Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: protest
Aljucar, Anvil-Incus & Co. has now filed a protest with the Government Accountability Office a week after losing its agency-level protest over what the company says restricts competition in the professional services governmentwide contract.
IT services contractor USfalcon Inc. has agreed to drop its protest of the General Services Administration's solicitation for its massive OASIS multiple-award contract. However, a second pre-award protest filed by Aljucar, Anvil-Incus and Company at the agency level is moving forward.
Several people were arrested Saturday afternoon at the Jefferson Memorial, protesting the recent court decision that upheld a ban on dancing at the memorial.
What do Yemeni violence, Bahrain's monarchy and genetically modified foods have in common?
Reuter reports EADS is close to conceding its loss of the $35 billion Air Force KC-X tanker award to Boeing.
Through the torrential rains and unbearable heat of the past week, people have been camping out in the middle of the city to protest the building of apartments.