Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: protest
Aljucar, Anvil-Incus & Co. has now filed a protest with the Government Accountability Office a week after losing its agency-level protest over what the company says restricts competition in the professional services governmentwide contract.
IT services contractor USfalcon Inc. has agreed to drop its protest of the General Services Administration's solicitation for its massive OASIS multiple-award contract. However, a second pre-award protest filed by Aljucar, Anvil-Incus and Company at the agency level is moving forward.
Several people were arrested Saturday afternoon at the Jefferson Memorial, protesting the recent court decision that upheld a ban on dancing at the memorial.
What do Yemeni violence, Bahrain's monarchy and genetically modified foods have in common?
Reuter reports EADS is close to conceding its loss of the $35 billion Air Force KC-X tanker award to Boeing.
Through the torrential rains and unbearable heat of the past week, people have been camping out in the middle of the city to protest the building of apartments.