Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: professional services
The Government Accountability Office says GSA is within its rights to require that joint ventures must be among teams that have a proven track record of success. Aljucar, Anvil-Incus & Co. said it will ask GAO to reconsider its decision or take the case to the Court of Federal Claims.
Under an agreement signed Thursday, the Air Force will use OASIS as its default option for professional service contracts. The service agrees to spend at least $500 million under the multiple award contract.
The General Services Administration plans to award the $60 billion multiple award contract for complex professional services by October. Concerns again arise over whether there are too many multiple award contracts.
At an industry sponsored event, GSA tried to clarify its plans for the multi-billion dollar governmentwide contract, which will let agencies buy complex services from one place. Questions about how OASIS fits with the administration's strategic sourcing initiative and the expectation for price standardization were among the biggest areas of concern from companies.
The General Services Administration is months
away from releasing details of its
newest contract vehicle that will allow
to find professional services
solutions across disciplines. OASIS program
manager Jim Ghiloni gave a status update on the
June 26, 2012(Encore presentation July 10, 2012)