Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: professional services
The Government Accountability Office says GSA is within its rights to require that joint ventures must be among teams that have a proven track record of success. Aljucar, Anvil-Incus & Co. said it will ask GAO to reconsider its decision or take the case to the Court of Federal Claims.
Under an agreement signed Thursday, the Air Force will use OASIS as its default option for professional service contracts. The service agrees to spend at least $500 million under the multiple award contract.
The General Services Administration plans to award the $60 billion multiple award contract for complex professional services by October. Concerns again arise over whether there are too many multiple award contracts.
At an industry sponsored event, GSA tried to clarify its plans for the multi-billion dollar governmentwide contract, which will let agencies buy complex services from one place. Questions about how OASIS fits with the administration's strategic sourcing initiative and the expectation for price standardization were among the biggest areas of concern from companies.
The General Services Administration is months
away from releasing details of its
newest contract vehicle that will allow
to find professional services
solutions across disciplines. OASIS program
manager Jim Ghiloni gave a status update on the
June 26, 2012(Encore presentation July 10, 2012)