Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: procurement
Carolyn Alston and Bill Gormley from the Coalition for Government Procurement will discuss the procurement highlights and lowlights in 2012.
December 25, 2012 (Encore presentation January 1, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Carolyn Alston , Bill Gormley , Coalition for Government Procurement , strategic sourcing , contract duplication , GSA , multiple award contracting , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
USPS' Tony Vegliante talks about veterans working at the Postal Service. Attorney Joseph Petrillo discusses the government's many procurement rules. Jerry Brito of George Mason University launched a site to encourage greater transparency at the World Conference on International Telecommunications. Bob Litan discusses a new Bloomberg Government report on reducing the deficit. DoD's Stephen King talks about the Pentagon honoring standout workers with disabilities.
Tags: Tony Vegliante , Joseph Petrillo , USPS , Veterans Affairs , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Jerry Brito , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Bob Litan , Bloomberg Government , Stephen King , Federal Drive
Jack Horan, partner at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, talks about compliance issues in the Multiple Award Schedule program.
November 6, 2012(Encore presentation December 4, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Jack Horan , McKenna Long & Aldridge , Civil False Claims Act , GSA , Multiple awards schedule , compliance , Price Reduction Act , Commerical Sales Practices , trade agreement act , labor qualification requirements
Mark Day, director of the Office of Strategic Programs for GSA's Integrated Technology Service will give his thoughts on a variety of acquistion and management issues.
November 27, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Mark Day , Integrated Technology Services , GSA , IT management , GWACs , Alliant , AlliantSmall Business , strategic sourcing , cloud computing , cloud brokerage , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Tom Sisti, director and legislative counsel for SAP, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about a wide range of acquisition issues.
November 20, 2012
Jon Etherton, president of Etherton and Associates Inc., will talk about the congressional process and how its affecting acquisition.
October 9, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Jon Etherton , Etherton and Associates , Congress , sequestration , defense authorization , acquisition policy , lame duck session , Senate Armed Services Committee , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president for Global Public Sector at TechAmerica, will discuss how sequestration and other issues will affect contracting and acquisition.
October 8, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Trey Hodgkins , Tech America , 2012 Vision Conference , sequestration , IT manufacturing , continuing resolution , debt limit , FITARA , shared risk , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Dan Gordon, associate dean for Government Procurement at the George Washington University Law school will discuss a wide range of procurement issues.
October 2, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Dan Gordon , OFPP , GW Law School , low cost technically acceptable , contract duplication , Interagency contracting , strategic sourcing , acquisition workforce , Roger Waldron , Coaltion for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Sarkis Tatigian enlisted in the Navy as a 17-year-old sailor in 1942. After the war, he continued his service to the department in various jobs in and out of uniform. Now, he is being recognized for his seven decades of dedication to the Navy.
Bill Gormley, chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement will discuss ways to save money and improve efficiences when it comes to procurement.
September 25, 2012(Encore presentation October 16, 2012)