Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: procurement
Tags: Circuit , GSA , management , policy , Whose In and Whose Out , strategy , Circuit , GSA , management , policy , Whose In and Whose Out , strategy , Circuit , GSA , management , policy , Whose In and Whose Out , strategy
The GAO recently completed a five year study of competitive contracting.
A new survey finds while the Obama administration is putting a stronger emphasis on increasing transparency and accountability across the Federal government, agencies still have significant work to do at the operational level. The president of Meritalk, Steve O'Keeffe, joins us with details.
Small businesses will play an important role in the new procurement reform strategy at USAID. We get details from the Director of the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Mauricio Vera
Daniel Gordon, Administrator for Federal Procurement Policy, joins host Larry Allen this week.