Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: procurement
Sec. Gates discusses the shortcomings of contracting and procurement policies
Agencies have until Jan. 15 to submit 2009 information on how they are meeting environmental goals.
Host Roger Waldron will talk about the MAS program with Caroly Alston, general counsel for the Washington Management Group.
October 4, 2011
Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer
January 13th, 2009
Allen Federal president Larry Allen joins host Mark Amtower to talk a wide range of government procurement issues.
September 19, 2011(Encore presentation October 24, 2011)
Tags: contracting , acquisition , Larry Allen , Allen Federal , OFPP , GAO , acquisition reform , marketing , business development , Joe Biden , spending cuts , FY 2011 budget , FY 2012 budget , continuing resolution , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Host Roger Waldron will talk about the procurement landscape with Al Burman, president of Jefferson Solutions and chairman of the Procurement Board Roundtable.
September 13, 2011
Host Roger Waldron will discuss procurement in the post 9/11 world with Ray Bjorklund, chief knowledge officer and vice president at Deltek and Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP.
September 6, 2011(Encore presentation September 20, 2011)
Tags: contracting , acquisition , 9/11 , Marcia Madsen , Ray Bjorklund , Mayer Brown LLP , Deltek , War on Terror , oversight , commercial item contracting , Roger Waldron , Coaltion for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf