Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: procurement
Jonathan Etherton, president of Etherton and Associates Inc., joins host Roger Waldron to talk about a number of federal procurement issues.
February 28, 2012(Encore presentation May 29, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Jonathan Etherton , Etherton and Associates , federal budget , sequestration , DoD , technical data , fixed price contracts , stystems development , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Roger Waldron talks federal procurement with David Drabkin, corporate director for Acquisition Policy at the Northrop Grumman Corporation.
February 21, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , David Drabkin , Northrop Grumman , Federal Procurement , contract duplication , acquisition workforce , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Sales guru and best selling author Harvey Mackay talks about his new book when he joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
December 26, 2011
Stan Soloway, the former deputy undersecretary of defense and the CEO of the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the ups and downs of the acquisition community in 2011.
Host Roger Waldron talks procurement and other issues with Dan Gordon, outgoing administrator for Federal Procurement Policy at the Office of Management and Budget.
December 20, 2011(Encore presentation January 3, 2011)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , OFPP , OMB , Dan Gordon , strategic sourcing , management support services , acquisition workforce , small business , set aside contracts , Multiple award contracts , 2010 Small Business Jobs Act , George Washington University School of Law , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Allen Federal CEO Larry Allen will talk about GSA schedules and other procurement issues with host Mark Amtower.
December 19, 2011(Encore presentation January 2, 2012)
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Martha Johnson, administrator for the General Services Administration.
December 13, 2011(Encore presentation December 27, 2011)
Host Roger Waldron will discuss a wide variety of procurement issues, with Judy Marks, CEO of Siemens Government Technologies.
December 06, 2012(Encore presentation January 10, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Judy Marks , Siemens Government Technologies , federal market , energy conservation , performance contracts , team building , management , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Roger Waldron will discuss the GSA schedules program and other issues with Bill Gormley, chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement.
November 29, 2011(Encore presentation January 24, 2012)
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Jason Workmaster, Partner and McKenna, Long, & Aldridge LLP. They will discuss the latest news concerning the MAS program, and the mandatory disclosure rule.
November 8, 2011