Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: privacy
The public anger over the TSA safety measures show how difficult it is for the Obama administration to balance national security and individuals' privacy.
A World Privacy Forum points to indifference and neglect at the Commerce Department when it comes to international data privacy.
In light of two data breaches, VA CIO Roger Baker said employees are not following procedures to safeguard information.
The anger toward the TSA pat-downs and scans is all over the Internet, but can this discontent translate into real action?
Allan Friedman, a fellow at the Brookings Institution, describes how to maintain security and privacy in the cloud computing age.
White House launches Subcommittee on Privacy and Internet Policy to both promote online economic opportunities and protect individual privacy.
The Department of Veterans Affairs is trying to solve the mystery of how the Pentagon's health information system mistakenly accessed a confidential treatment form in the VA's health record system. The mistake kept one veteran from returning to combat.
A Government Accountability Office report said the Office of Personnel Management needs to do a better job of protecting private information when conducting background checks.