Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: privacy
Many genuine blogs have been blocked/removed as they were considered to be spam blogs.
The Defense Department continues to scrub service members' social security numbers from public DoD websites. The armed services plan to transition to an alternative ID number system by 2012.
Best of interview with TSA Administrator John Pistole shortly after he joined the agency.
Assistant secretary Baker said he can't let doctors store veterans' data on unsecured systems in the cloud. But Baker said he wants to figure out how to solve this problem because the ability to access data anywhere, anytime is necessary. VA shutdown facilities usage of common commercial cloud applications.
CTO Aneesh Chopra said 2010 was the year of execution for the open government initiative.
The New York Times, Daily Beast and other publications report on how agencies and contractors are responding to the WikiLeaks released of classified documents.
The public anger over the TSA safety measures show how difficult it is for the Obama administration to balance national security and individuals' privacy.
A World Privacy Forum points to indifference and neglect at the Commerce Department when it comes to international data privacy.
In light of two data breaches, VA CIO Roger Baker said employees are not following procedures to safeguard information.