Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: prescription drugs
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss legislation that would strengthen the pharmaceutical supply chain, and the second quarter lobbying numbers.
August 1, 2013
Robert Moffit is a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation's Center for Policy Innovation.
The Defense Department Health Behaviors Survey found self-reported misuse of pain medication for non-medical purposes by servicemembers increased from 2 percent in 2002 to 7 percent in 2005 to 17 percent in 2008, according to an Air Force release.
The House Appropriations Committee wants DoD to electronically find and track pharmaceutical information for troops at war.
The City of Fairfax is the first in Northern Virginia to offer a discount card that will save you as much as 20 percent on your prescription drugs.