Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: premiums
If you are a 5-foot-9-inch tall, 191 pound federal male, or a 5-foot-3-inch tall 163 pound G-woman, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column is for you. Otherwise read it at your own risk.
If you are looking only at premiums during the current health insurance hunting season you are missing a big part of the story, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey. Today we look at overall best buys for federal workers and retirees.
It's the American way to believe that all men and women are created equal, and that may well be true except when it comes to your health insurance premiums. Those depend on which agency you work for. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells the tale of the tape.
There are fewer options and higher prices in store for most federal employees this Open Season. But premiums may not have to be as high as many feds think. FederalNewsRadio gets tips from the editor of CHECKBOOK's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
If you're happy with your premiums, clap your hands. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says he doesn't hear you loud and clear that speaks volumes for the FEHBP.
Tags: FEHBP ,