Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: premiums
If you are a 5-foot-9-inch tall, 191 pound federal male, or a 5-foot-3-inch tall 163 pound G-woman, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column is for you. Otherwise read it at your own risk.
If you are looking only at premiums during the current health insurance hunting season you are missing a big part of the story, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey. Today we look at overall best buys for federal workers and retirees.
It's the American way to believe that all men and women are created equal, and that may well be true except when it comes to your health insurance premiums. Those depend on which agency you work for. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells the tale of the tape.
There are fewer options and higher prices in store for most federal employees this Open Season. But premiums may not have to be as high as many feds think. FederalNewsRadio gets tips from the editor of CHECKBOOK's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
If you're happy with your premiums, clap your hands. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says he doesn't hear you loud and clear that speaks volumes for the FEHBP.
Tags: FEHBP ,