Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: power outage
As many as 4,600 customers in the Urbana area had no electricity Friday night because repairs were being made to a line that feeds the Urbana substation, said Allegheny Power spokesman Mark Nitowski.
Pepco says that a squirrel caused a power outage in Northwest D.C. Sunday morning.
Tags: Pepco ,
While social networking would allow Amtrak to communicate directly with passengers searching their smartphones for answers, a spokesperson said Amtrak's priority is communicating with mass media.
The cause of the outage is under investigation.
Pepco outages during the heat wave have people steaming long after their power has come back on.
The Forest Glen Metro station has reopened after a power outage.
The Forest Glen station on Metro's Red Line has reopened after a power outage Tuesday afternoon.
About 6,000 homes and businesses lost power Friday morning.