Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: power outage
As many as 4,600 customers in the Urbana area had no electricity Friday night because repairs were being made to a line that feeds the Urbana substation, said Allegheny Power spokesman Mark Nitowski.
Pepco says that a squirrel caused a power outage in Northwest D.C. Sunday morning.
Tags: Pepco ,
While social networking would allow Amtrak to communicate directly with passengers searching their smartphones for answers, a spokesperson said Amtrak's priority is communicating with mass media.
The cause of the outage is under investigation.
Pepco outages during the heat wave have people steaming long after their power has come back on.
The Forest Glen Metro station has reopened after a power outage.
The Forest Glen station on Metro's Red Line has reopened after a power outage Tuesday afternoon.
About 6,000 homes and businesses lost power Friday morning.