Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: poll
As Congress prepares to debate the budget for fiscal year 2012, Federal News Radio asks you for your predictions on how much spending will change from current levels.
Following Wednesday evening's heavy snow fall, Federal News Radio is polling feds on how much the weather affected their commute.
Take the poll - Tell us what you think is the biggest hurdle to recruiting and retaining young employees in the federal government.
How much are you willing to give up to save money? A recent poll shows just how far many of us are willing to go in hard times.
WTOP has learned that some voters are feeling intimidated by one group to whom they usually look for protection.
A Washington Post-Kaiser-Harvard poll asks Americans what they expect government to do and how they think government is doing its job.
A new poll shows that D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty is falling behind his main challenger, D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray.
Americans are growing more pessimistic about the economy and the war in Afghanistan, according to a new poll.