Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: poll
As Congress prepares to debate the budget for fiscal year 2012, Federal News Radio asks you for your predictions on how much spending will change from current levels.
Following Wednesday evening's heavy snow fall, Federal News Radio is polling feds on how much the weather affected their commute.
Take the poll - Tell us what you think is the biggest hurdle to recruiting and retaining young employees in the federal government.
How much are you willing to give up to save money? A recent poll shows just how far many of us are willing to go in hard times.
WTOP has learned that some voters are feeling intimidated by one group to whom they usually look for protection.
A Washington Post-Kaiser-Harvard poll asks Americans what they expect government to do and how they think government is doing its job.
A new poll shows that D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty is falling behind his main challenger, D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray.
Americans are growing more pessimistic about the economy and the war in Afghanistan, according to a new poll.