Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: poll
As Congress prepares to debate the budget for fiscal year 2012, Federal News Radio asks you for your predictions on how much spending will change from current levels.
Following Wednesday evening's heavy snow fall, Federal News Radio is polling feds on how much the weather affected their commute.
Take the poll - Tell us what you think is the biggest hurdle to recruiting and retaining young employees in the federal government.
How much are you willing to give up to save money? A recent poll shows just how far many of us are willing to go in hard times.
WTOP has learned that some voters are feeling intimidated by one group to whom they usually look for protection.
A Washington Post-Kaiser-Harvard poll asks Americans what they expect government to do and how they think government is doing its job.
A new poll shows that D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty is falling behind his main challenger, D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray.
Americans are growing more pessimistic about the economy and the war in Afghanistan, according to a new poll.