Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: poll
A Washington Post poll and Rasmussen Reports survey both find public negativity toward federal employees and the government.
An early poll shows former Virginia governors Tim Kaine and George Allen are in a dead heat in the U.S. Senate race to replace retiring Democratic Sen. Jim Webb.
Congress slashed funds to open government websites. Will these cuts impact the way feds' do their jobs?
Federal News Radio asks readers to take a poll on their agency's shutdown preparations.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
DorobekINSIDER poll results to examine the impact of the budget battle on the ability to meet mission goals, and how the gridlock is affecting workplace morale.
The poll relates to two amendments in the House that are proposing a freeze on step increases under the General Schedule.
The President's FY2012 budget was released Monday. Will it impact your job?