Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: poll
A Washington Post poll and Rasmussen Reports survey both find public negativity toward federal employees and the government.
An early poll shows former Virginia governors Tim Kaine and George Allen are in a dead heat in the U.S. Senate race to replace retiring Democratic Sen. Jim Webb.
Congress slashed funds to open government websites. Will these cuts impact the way feds' do their jobs?
Federal News Radio asks readers to take a poll on their agency's shutdown preparations.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
DorobekINSIDER poll results to examine the impact of the budget battle on the ability to meet mission goals, and how the gridlock is affecting workplace morale.
The poll relates to two amendments in the House that are proposing a freeze on step increases under the General Schedule.
The President's FY2012 budget was released Monday. Will it impact your job?