Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: poll
Federal News Radio wants to know what you think. Will sequestration go into effect when the deadline hits on March 1?
Federal employees had mixed reactions to the administration's proposed 0.5 percent pay raise for feds starting in 2013.
In light of the State of the Union Address, Federal News Radio asks feds what they think is the state of the federal government.
In light of the shootings in Arizona, Federal News Radio wants to know how safe feds feel at their workplace.
Poll on the biggest stories for 2010.
The poll results for: What's the biggest impact for feds from the 2010 vote?
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Janet Kopenhaver of Federally Employed Women and Tom Shoop of Government Executive joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the repercussions of the recent Washington Post poll results that shows public negativity toward federal workers.
Tags: Mike Causey , Janet Kopenhaver , Janet Kopenhaverd Women , Tom Shoop , Government Executive , Washington Post , public perception , pay and benefits , Barack Obama , furlough , Dorobek Insider , pay debate
Ed O'Keefe, the Washington Post's Federal Eye, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the results of the Post's poll on public perception of federal employees.
Poll: What's the biggest challenge feds face?