Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: poll
Federal News Radio wants to know what you think. Will sequestration go into effect when the deadline hits on March 1?
Federal employees had mixed reactions to the administration's proposed 0.5 percent pay raise for feds starting in 2013.
In light of the State of the Union Address, Federal News Radio asks feds what they think is the state of the federal government.
In light of the shootings in Arizona, Federal News Radio wants to know how safe feds feel at their workplace.
Poll on the biggest stories for 2010.
The poll results for: What's the biggest impact for feds from the 2010 vote?
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Janet Kopenhaver of Federally Employed Women and Tom Shoop of Government Executive joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the repercussions of the recent Washington Post poll results that shows public negativity toward federal workers.
Tags: Mike Causey , Janet Kopenhaver , Janet Kopenhaverd Women , Tom Shoop , Government Executive , Washington Post , public perception , pay and benefits , Barack Obama , furlough , Dorobek Insider , pay debate
Ed O'Keefe, the Washington Post's Federal Eye, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the results of the Post's poll on public perception of federal employees.
Poll: What's the biggest challenge feds face?