Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: politics program
U.S. Attorney for D.C. Ron Machen was a guest on "The Politics Program" with Mark Plotkin on Friday to discuss the recent allegations against multiple members of the District government, including the mayor and members of the city council.
It's almost the time of the year when thousands of Washingtonians start crossing the Chesapeake Bay bridge every weekend to spend some time on Maryland's Eastern shore, but two Maryland lawmakers say they're concerned about the bridge's safety.
President Barack Obama has been calling for democracy in Egypt, but a U.S. senator says that the president should be doing more for voting rights for D.C. residents.
On Friday's Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, two former D.C. mayors said the Redskins will stay at FedEx Field for some time.
The incoming leadership in Prince George's County is trying to set the tone for a "new day."
Tags: Rushern Baker , Prince George's County , Prince George's County corruption , University of Maryland , James Adams , Prince George's County Administration Building , Upper Marlboro , National Harbor , Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , Kate Ryan
Three Republicans running for office in Montgomery County say they have a real shot, even though the county is heavily-Democratic.
Tags: Mark Plotkin , Jerry Cave , Maryland State Senate , Brian Frosh , InterCounty Connector , Purple Line , Capital Crescent Trail , Montgomery County Council , Rob Vricella , Roger Berliner , Robin Ficker , Kate Ryan
Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray still refuses to confirm if he will ask Michelle Rhee to stay on as schools chancellor.
Pepco is defending its response to Sunday's storm, but says it does not deserve a good grade for customer communication.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee won't say if she'll stay on as head of the District's public schools if D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty isn't reelected.
If education isn't the key issue in the race for D.C. mayor, Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did what she could to put it in the forefront this week.