Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: police
Michael Arnold does his cool federal job from a bicycle. That's because he's an officer with the FBI Police Mountain Bike Patrol Team, which he says gives him a special opportunity to interact with the public.
CNN's Brian Todd told the DorobekINSIDER that local police are getting tools to help in homeland security.
There's a troubling trend on the rise in the District: More police officers finding themselves on the wrong side of the law.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier was a guest Thursday on WTOP's "Ask The Chief" program. Here's what she had to say
One of the founders of AOL has been released from jail after being convicted for secretly video-taping high schoolers changing clothes.
Virginia legislators will consider new rules governing police officers' use of sirens, following a 2008 incident in which a woman was struck and killed by a police cruiser.
A commonly used spice is being used by teenagers to get high.
Despite one of the deadliest shootings to rock DC in recent memory, Mayor Adrian Fenty said his administration has been successful in fighting crime.
Rescue workers spent several hours Wednesday trying to recover a body trapped under a dam at Lake Linganore.
Before the bill, police could only access cell phone records if a crime had been committed.