Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: plane crash
On the dreary morning of May 6, 1981, Walkersville Volunteer Rescue Co EMTs Topper Cramer and Susan Hoffman were on standby at a house fire when a long series of alarm tones came across their scanner
William Phillips Sr., 54, of Potomac, Md. died in the crash. His 13-year-old son, William Phillips Jr., along with 53-year-old Jim Morhard of Alexandria, Va. survived the crash. Phillips Jr. and Morhard are currently at an Anchorage, Alaska hospital with various injuries.
Lush green fields full of grazing horses at Waredaca Farm offered bucolic peace to mourners who gathered Saturday to remember Stephen and Beverly Reardon.
A 76-year-old pilot survived a small plane crash as his just restored, vintage plane sank in the South River Thursday afternoon.