Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: plane crash
On the dreary morning of May 6, 1981, Walkersville Volunteer Rescue Co EMTs Topper Cramer and Susan Hoffman were on standby at a house fire when a long series of alarm tones came across their scanner
William Phillips Sr., 54, of Potomac, Md. died in the crash. His 13-year-old son, William Phillips Jr., along with 53-year-old Jim Morhard of Alexandria, Va. survived the crash. Phillips Jr. and Morhard are currently at an Anchorage, Alaska hospital with various injuries.
Lush green fields full of grazing horses at Waredaca Farm offered bucolic peace to mourners who gathered Saturday to remember Stephen and Beverly Reardon.
A 76-year-old pilot survived a small plane crash as his just restored, vintage plane sank in the South River Thursday afternoon.