Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: plane crash
On the dreary morning of May 6, 1981, Walkersville Volunteer Rescue Co EMTs Topper Cramer and Susan Hoffman were on standby at a house fire when a long series of alarm tones came across their scanner
William Phillips Sr., 54, of Potomac, Md. died in the crash. His 13-year-old son, William Phillips Jr., along with 53-year-old Jim Morhard of Alexandria, Va. survived the crash. Phillips Jr. and Morhard are currently at an Anchorage, Alaska hospital with various injuries.
Lush green fields full of grazing horses at Waredaca Farm offered bucolic peace to mourners who gathered Saturday to remember Stephen and Beverly Reardon.
A 76-year-old pilot survived a small plane crash as his just restored, vintage plane sank in the South River Thursday afternoon.