Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: photo gallery
Federal News Radio's Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp reported live on the morning of Feb. 11, 2014, from the 2012 AGA National Leadership Conference at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C.
Customs and Border Protection's P-3 aircraft are important parts of the agency's work along the southern border of the United States to stop drugs coming into the country.
Federal News Radio's logo has changed a lot since our inception in 2000. Follow the logo's evolution in the photo gallery below. Curious to know how we came up with our latest logo? Read more here.
Federal News Radio's Tom Temin attended the Government Performance Summit and interviewed speakers from both the government and private sector participating in the conference.
Researchers with the Army and Georgia Tech are testing unmanned aircraft this week at Fort Benning, Ga.
Federal News Radio assembled a gallery of photos from stories we've reported on and images provided by the Office of Personnel Management highlighting the John Berry's tenure as the agency's director.
A photo gallery from the 2010 Executive Leadership Conference.
Kodak moments from Federal News Radio's coverage of IRMCO 2010 from Cambridge, Md.