Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: personnel issues
The company will pay $155,000 to settle claims that one of its employees harassed another with daily derogatory sex-based comments. DynCorp denies any wrongdoing and says the alleged harasser is no longer an employee.
The Homeland Security Department proposed a rule that would prohibit employees in certain DHS components from participating in certain outside jobs and activities. By drafting the proposals, DHS leaders are trying to prevent perceptions of conflicts of interest.
A lot has changed in the last 20 years, especially for women who work in the federal government. We get details from MSPB's James Tsugawa and Cynthia Ferentinos.