Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: performance evaluations
Charles Clark, senior reporter at Government Executive magazine will talk about what's in store for federal agencies, now that President Obama has won a second term.
November 9, 2012(Encore presentation November 30, 2013)
Here's news that might not be all that surprising. A lot of people don't like their boss. Or have a very high opinion of where they work, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So where do you fit in this mix?
When it comes time for your performance rating, do you ever feel like the honest, hard-working kid in the boxing movie who gets a shot at the title, only to be told that he must take a dive, or else? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Are your agency performance ratings rigged?
Have you ever been faked at work? Does your agency consistently low-ball performance ratings in order to save money or play favorites? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report for an inside look at the performance rating game.