Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: performance evaluations
Charles Clark, senior reporter at Government Executive magazine will talk about what's in store for federal agencies, now that President Obama has won a second term.
November 9, 2012(Encore presentation November 30, 2013)
Here's news that might not be all that surprising. A lot of people don't like their boss. Or have a very high opinion of where they work, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So where do you fit in this mix?
When it comes time for your performance rating, do you ever feel like the honest, hard-working kid in the boxing movie who gets a shot at the title, only to be told that he must take a dive, or else? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Are your agency performance ratings rigged?
Have you ever been faked at work? Does your agency consistently low-ball performance ratings in order to save money or play favorites? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report for an inside look at the performance rating game.