Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: performance evaluations
Charles Clark, senior reporter at Government Executive magazine will talk about what's in store for federal agencies, now that President Obama has won a second term.
November 9, 2012(Encore presentation November 30, 2013)
Here's news that might not be all that surprising. A lot of people don't like their boss. Or have a very high opinion of where they work, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So where do you fit in this mix?
When it comes time for your performance rating, do you ever feel like the honest, hard-working kid in the boxing movie who gets a shot at the title, only to be told that he must take a dive, or else? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Are your agency performance ratings rigged?
Have you ever been faked at work? Does your agency consistently low-ball performance ratings in order to save money or play favorites? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report for an inside look at the performance rating game.