Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: performance
Peter Grace, director of Office of Strategic Planning and Management at the Department of Urban and Housing Development, discusses how agencies can improve efficiency, effectiveness and performance.
Berniece Steinhardt, GAO's Director of Governmentwide Management Issues, explains how agencies can adopt more coordinated approaches to achieve meaningful results.
Would federal workers be happier if the government would backup managers when they discipline slackers and fired incompetents? Or is that already happening? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey finds out.
Lisa Shames is director of natural resources and environment at the Government Accountability Office and shares tips for your agency.
JD Sicilia, Director of Strategic Management and Performance at DoD and Rosye Cloud, director of Performance Improvement Council join Francis Rose for the Executive Hour on In Depth
Information Builders' Bill Lochen tells you what you need to know so you can get on track.
Jim Dyer, CFO at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, explains how the commission has taken to hear the President's priority of performance reporting.
Philip Joyce, a professor of Management, Finance and Leadership at the Maryland School of Public Policy, took an in depth look at President Obama's performance initiative in Governing Magazine and shares his analysis.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus describes how an overhaul of the current performance review system might look like.