Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: performance
As part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
SiloSmashers helps organizations become more efficient and perform better. In this week's Industry Chatter, founder and CEO Angela Drummond-Rodgers describes what her company does for federal clients and how returning to the mission can help agencies decide how best to allocate limited budget dollars.
Avue Technologies Co-CEO Linda Rix will give us an update on federal hiring and how her company is helping those who want to work for the government.
March 9, 2012
The President's fiscal 2013 budget requests calls on agencies to "redouble" efforts to cut wasteful spending through government reorganization and cuts to improper payments.
Brand Niemann, director and senior scientist at Semantic Community, compiled his four lessons for keeping your dashboard on target.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Discover how to establish breakthrough relationships and improve workforce performance and profit.