Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Thirteen people were killed when 34-year-old Aaron Alexis opened fire at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday, Sept. 16. The shooter himself was killed in a gun battle with the police. These are the stories of the victims.
Andrew Rabens, 30, helps young people from the Middle East and North Africa to be come the next generation of leaders in the their communities.
Phil Lenowitz was honored with a Causey Award for creating and developing initiatives beneficial to minorities, veterans and people with disabilities at the National Institutes of Health.
Former OPM director introduces himself to his new Australian neighbors through State Department-produced video. Through Facebook comments, Aussies welcome new ambassador and spouse.
Federal News Radio has announced the winners of the fourth annual Causey Awards, recognizing human-resources professionals who have gone above and beyond to help the government operate better. This year's winners are individuals from the National Institutes of Health, the Food and Drug Administration, the departments of Defense and Agriculture and the Social Security Administration.
If confirmed by the Senate, Beth Cobert would become the DDM and lead the second term management agenda. Obama nominated deputy secretaries at VA and Education, and senior officials at the Navy and State.
Tags: management , OMB , Beth Cobert , Sylvia Burwell , Barack Obama , Steve VanRoekel , Sloan Gibson , VA , Jim Shelton , Education Department , Jo Ann Rooney , DoD , Navy , State Department , Heather Higginbottom , Jason Miller
During his 40-plus years in the federal service, Philip Rosenfelt, the Education Department's acting general counsel, has bolstered the rights of students and advanced the teaching profession through his work in education law.
The Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals — or Sammies — recognize federal employees who have gone above and beyond in their work. This year, 33 feds were named finalists in eight categories. Federal News Radio will be interviewing the finalists in the coming weeks.