Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
In our weekly Crime of the Week feature, Federal News Radio reports on a federal employee who is under investigation or charged with a crime.
A White House official said Alyssa Mastromonaco, President Barack Obama's deputy chief of staff for operations, is leaving in May to look for a job in the private sector.
Through Reginald Wells' leadership, the Social Security Administration has stayed in the top 10 of its category in the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government rankings since 2007.
As the senior advisor for National Defense University, Simpson refocused NDU's human capital strategy in light of budget constraints through the NDU Task Force 2020.
McDonough was recognized for improving the labor-management working relationship at the Food and Nutrition Service.
Ronald Loube was nominated for a Causey Award for his design and development of an in-house training program called The FDA Acquisition Academy.
The workforce is an ever-changing space. With the public sector facing budget cuts and pay freezes, the private sector is an appealing choice to many. Track which feds are moving to the private sector. Click and drag the arrows at the left and right ends of the timeline to zoom in and out.
Simon Szykman announced to staff today he is leaving the agency to work in the private sector. He said he has no plans yet and will stay at the agency until a new CIO is hired. Additionally, Anil Karmel has left the NNSA after serving more than two years as the deputy chief technology officer to launch his own cloud computing company.
Rafael Borras spent the last four years as the undersecretary of management for the Homeland Security Department before leaving Feb. 7. He said his goal was to make DHS more business-like by making it easier to apply data to decisions. Under Borras' leadership, DHS launched the Management Cube and received its first-ever clean financial audit opinion.