Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Helping coordinate the discovery of a new species of dinosaur is no ordinary accomplishment. But try discovering two new species and collecting a 15-million-year-old water sample trapped half a mile below the surface of Antarctica. Scott Borg, head of the Antarctic Sciences Section in the Division of Polar Programs at the National Science Foundation, is a Service to America medal finalist in the Career Achievement category. Borg and his team support university researchers and scientists to help make their scientific visions a reality. On In Depth with Francis Rose, he explains what draws him to this kind of work. View a photo gallery of other SAMMIES finalists. Read a Q&A with Borg.
Acting VA Secretary Sloan Gibson announced Friday the nomination of Carolyn Clancy as interim undersecretary for health in the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Pentagon's most senior contract policy official is set to retire soon, but schedule is uncertain.
For two decades, Douglas James Norton, senior environmental scientist in the Environmental Protection Agency's Watershed Branch, has been spearheading projects to help maintain the health of America's rivers, streams and lakes.
Rafael Diaz is named as the new HUD chief information officer, replacing Jerry Williams.
President Barack Obama will nominate Carolyn Watts Colvin, who has been the deputy commissioner for three and a half years and acting commissioner since Michael Astrue stepped down in February 2013 at the end of his six-year term.
The U.S. Agency for International Development is helping build hospitals and medical centers around the world by channeling smart investments through commercial banks in developing countries.
Nick Nayak is leaving as the DHS procurement chief in early July after more than three years on the job.