Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Dawn Leaf takes over for Tom Wiesner who retired in June.
Amin spent the last eight months as HUD's chief technology officer.
The Defense Department's personnel chief Erin Conaton is taking a medical leave of absence, Pentagon Press Secretary George Little said in a statement Wednesday. Panetta designated Jessica Wright, the assistant secretary of defense for Reserve Affairs, to act as the acting principal deputy undersecretary of defense for personnel and readiness in Conaton's absence.
Does the name George Hans Strauss mean anything to you? If you are a career civil servant, chances are he touched your work life in a number of ways, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman will leave the agency when his term ends next month, the IRS announced Wednesday. Deputy Commissioner for Services and Enforcement Steven Miller, will serve as acting commissioner after Schulman departs. Shulman's last day will Nov. 9.
John Sepulveda, the chief human capital officer at the Veterans Affairs Department, resigned Sunday. The agency's inspector general is expected to release a final report today on two human resources conferences last year that cost the department $5 million.
Sarkis Tatigian enlisted in the Navy as a 17-year-old sailor in 1942. After the war, he continued his service to the department in various jobs in and out of uniform. Now, he is being recognized for his seven decades of dedication to the Navy.
Prof. Charles O'Brien of the University of Pennsylvania talks about a report on binge drinking in the military. Jacob Pankowski of Greenberg Traurig and David Childs of Management Analysis Incorporated offer insight on inherently governmental procedures.
Transportation Department CIO Nitin Pradhan is stepping down at the end of this month.