Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Federal Aviation Administrator Randy Babbitt has been placed on a leave of absence after a drunk driving charge this weekend.
Neidermayer will be replaced by Patsy Garnett as deputy CIO for business and IT transformation.
The outgoing chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board said the work of the oversight agency was transformational in its way of approaching catching and preventing fraud.
Joseph Jordan will begin his new job in mid-December as adviser to OMB Deputy Director Jeff Zients, an OMB spokeswoman told Federal News Radio. He joined the Small Business Administration in March 2009.
Earl Devaney said he is stepping down as the head of the Recovery Board, created to oversee spending under the $787 billion stimulus fund program.
Defense Department Inspector General Gordon Heddell is stepping down Dec. 24.
Cornell University Professor Mason Peck will help communicate how NASA technologies benefit space missions and the day-to-day lives of Americans, NASA said. Peck replaces Dr. Bobby Braun, who left the agency in September.
Michael Raponi is the new inspector general at the Government Printing Office.
Charles Romine has been selected to replace Furlani as the head of the NIST IT lab.