Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Senate leaves town without confirming nomination of 26th public printer. Boarman is unclear why his nomination has stalled.
Federal Aviation Administrator Randy Babbitt has been placed on a leave of absence after a drunk driving charge this weekend.
Neidermayer will be replaced by Patsy Garnett as deputy CIO for business and IT transformation.
The outgoing chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board said the work of the oversight agency was transformational in its way of approaching catching and preventing fraud.
Joseph Jordan will begin his new job in mid-December as adviser to OMB Deputy Director Jeff Zients, an OMB spokeswoman told Federal News Radio. He joined the Small Business Administration in March 2009.
Earl Devaney said he is stepping down as the head of the Recovery Board, created to oversee spending under the $787 billion stimulus fund program.
Defense Department Inspector General Gordon Heddell is stepping down Dec. 24.
Cornell University Professor Mason Peck will help communicate how NASA technologies benefit space missions and the day-to-day lives of Americans, NASA said. Peck replaces Dr. Bobby Braun, who left the agency in September.
Michael Raponi is the new inspector general at the Government Printing Office.