Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
The Air Force has announced Lt. Gen. Bill Lord, will retire as the service's chief information officer at the end of July. Taking over for Lord, who was named chief of warfighting integration and the chief information officer in July 2009, will be Lt. Gen. Michael Basla.
Office of Management and Budget Director Jacob "Jack" Lew will take over as White House chief of staff, as William Daley, the current top aide to the President, has announced his departure.
Davita Vance-Cooks became the acting public printer, making her the first female to fill the top position at the Government Printing Office.
DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano announced Alan Bersin had been appointed by President Barack Obama to serve as the department's first assistant secretary of international affairs. Bersin, who served as the commissioner of Customs and Border Protection in a recess appointment, resigned last month after Congress adjourned without voting to confirm his appointment.
Davis retired after 42 years in government. She said she's tried to live by a few basic principles, get the job done, get it done right and get it done on time.
The director of the National Cyber Security Division is going to work for Raytheon. Dean has been the director of NCSD for three years. She is the fourth senior DHS cyber official to announce they are leaving this year, Federal News Reports in this exclusive report.
Alan Bersin is resigning as the commissioner of Customs and Border Patrol at the end of the year.
Davita Vance-Cooks will be the acting chief of the Government Printing Office.
Terry Weaver plans to leave government service Jan. 3 and start her own Section 508 consulting firm.
Senate leaves town without confirming nomination of 26th public printer. Boarman is unclear why his nomination has stalled.