Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
David Van Buren announced Friday he is leaving his position as the service acquisition chief after almost three years. He will return to the private sector.
Luke McCormack will move to the department from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement directorate at the Homeland Security Department. He takes over for Van Hitch who retired in July.
David Kotz has had a front row seat for some of the largest scandals of our time, including the Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme. He reflects on his tenure as the inspector general of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Kotz's last day on the job was Friday.
If confirmed he will replace Air Force Gen. Douglas M. Fraser at the Miami-based command and become the third Marine Corps commander of the Southern Command.
President Barack Obama announced a slate of nominees for administration posts, including three in key Defense Department positions. They include nominees for the Pentagon's personnel and policy chiefs and the department's chief weapons buyer.
The White House has announced Jeffrey Zients will serve as acting director of the Office of Management and Budget when current director Jack Lew steps down next month to become White House chief of staff.
Sameer Bhalotra spent 18 months on that role, but is moving back to California with his family.
After spending four months as a fellow at Harvard, Vivek Kundra becomes the executive vice president for emerging markets at the cloud computing services company.
Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton and former associate director for administration and government performance at OMB, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the leadership changes at OMB as they unfold so close to budget time.