Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Janet Napolitano and Tom Vilsack will both stay on as cabinet secretaries in President Barack Obama's second term.
An Education Department official says Secretary Arne Duncan will remain in President Barack Obama's Cabinet into a second term. The official disclosed the decision Monday on the condition of anonymity because a public announcement has not been made.
Labor Secretary Hilda Solis has told colleagues she is resigning from Obama administration. Solis, a former California congresswoman, has led the department for nearly four years, after being confirmed by the Senate in February 2009.
Help Federal News Radio recognize the most successful leaders in the civil service by nominating a co-worker who you think knows how to lead well.
Mary Schapiro is stepping down as chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission after helping lead the Obama administration's regulatory response to the 2008 financial crisis.
David Kappos, director of the Patent and Trademark Office, is stepping down early next year.