Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Dr. Linda M. Jensen was honored with a 2014 Causey Award for shifting the culture at NASA Ames Research Center and improving its workforce capabilities.
As the former chief procurement officer at DHS, Nick Nayak led a governmentwide push to build a smarter acquisition workforce. He was named a 2014 Causey Award winner for his efforts.
Larry Zelvin is stepping down as the director of DHS's National Cyber and Communications Integration Center (NCIC) next month after almost 30 years of government service.
President Barack Obama's nominee Anne Rung takes another step forward in becoming administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
Justice is served for three Alabama prison guards and a corrections officer who murdered an inmate. They face five to 35 year prison sentences, and the woman who helped put them behind bars now faces some high praise. Susan Hanson, senior resident agent for the FBI in Dothan, Alabama, is a Service to America medal winner in the Homeland Security and Law Enforcement category. She tells In Depth guest host Jared Serbu how the case started. See a photo gallery of all SAMMIES finalists. Read a Q&A and related story.
Working with a public-private team, James D. Green recommended 10 crash safety standards or practices to be used for ambulances and their equipment.
For her efforts in raising awareness of the regulatory challenges the Food and Drug Administration was facing due to globalization, the Partnership for Public recently named GAO's Marcia Crosse as one of the finalists for the 2014 Citizen Services Medal.
U.S. Ambassador to Uganda Scott DeLisi said the State Department's Jonathan Gamdoni worked on the frontlines in coordinating efforts to counter The Lord's Resistance Army.
Anthony Regalbuto led the Coast Guard's effort to evaluate America's ports and eliminate vulnerabilities to potential terrorist attacks.