Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Air Force Secretary Michael Donley will step down in June after nearly five years on the job, the Air Force announced Friday. Donley's last day with the service will be June 21.
President Barack Obama announced he will nominate Federal Trade Commission official Howard Shelanski to serve as the head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA).
As his new director of the Office of Management and Budget, President Barack Obama said Burwell will help his administration continue efforts to replace recent across-the-board budget cuts.
OMB's associate director of performance and personnel management is returning to Boston after four years of leading the day-to-day Obama administration performance management agenda.
Jerry Williams will become the new chief information officer at the Education Department's Office of Federal Student Aid. Patsy Garnett, HUD's acting deputy CIO for IT and business modernization, also is heading to a new agency.
OPM Director John Berry will leave his position today after four years on the job. Federal News Radio surveyed federal HR experts to develop a list of Berry's accomplishments and a to-do list for the next OPM director.
Federal News Radio assembled a gallery of photos from stories we've reported on and images provided by the Office of Personnel Management highlighting the John Berry's tenure as the agency's director.