Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Peggy Sherry will become the deputy commissioner for operations support at the IRS as of Nov. 4. She is the fourth executive to come to the IRS since the service's scandal broke earlier this summer.
The success of the U.S. private sector is connected to a healthy U.S. public sector, and we are letting our public sector deteriorate, says David Bray, CIO of the FCC.
Sen. Kelly Ayotte has ended her hold on President Barack Obama's nominee for Air Force secretary, clearing the way for Senate confirmation of Deborah Lee James.
We asked you how you felt about the shutdown of the federal government and you let us know through social media, email and story comments. Keep sharing your comments -- and photos -- with Federal News Radio.
Defense Department Deputy Secretary Ashton Carter will retire in December, the Pentagon announced Thursday. Carter plans to leave DoD Dec. 4, according to a statement from Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel.
Each year, the Partnership for Public Service recognizes the outstanding achievements of dedicated federal workers with the Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals.
Meet the nine federal employees who were honored Thursday night at the twelfth annual Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals gala.
Lt. Gen. Susan Lawrence announced today is her last day in uniform after 41 years in the Army. She leaves a legacy as the Army CIO who oversaw a huge amount of change over the last two years.