Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Katherine Archuleta, President Barack Obama's nominee for director of the Office of Personnel Management, served as his national political director in the 2012 election. Prior to that, Archuleta served as chief of staff to former Labor Secretary Hilda Solis.
Steve VanRoekel will continue to be the federal CIO, in addition to taking on new management responsibilities at OMB. Norman Dong will lead OMB's Federal Financial Management Office.
News and buzz in the acquisition and IT communities that you may have missed this week.
Tags: technology , Inside the Reporters Notebook , DoT , State , USDA , OMB , e-government , Cheryl Cook , Lisa Schlosser , Richard McKinney , Steven Taylor , GSA , Dave McClure , Jason Miller , exclusive
After taking administrative leave for nearly two months, Richard Spires has decided to step down as chief information officer of the Homeland Security Department.
The Partnership for Public Service named 31 individuals and teams as finalists for the 2013 Service to America Medals. The annual awards recognize outstanding work in public service.
Jeff Zients, the deputy director for mangagement and chief performance officer at the Office of Management and Budget, has left the agency.
Sally Howard is stepping down as the chief of staff at Health and Human Services to become the deputy commissioner for policy at the Food and Drug Administration.