Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Janet Napolitano announced that she would be resigning as the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security in early September to take a senior post at the University of California.
Josh Silverman, director of the Department of Energy's Office of Sustainability Support, led a team that identified and eliminated 1 million tons of dangerous greenhouse gases that were being emitted from DoE facilities.
The top spots at a few key federal agencies are now officially filled following Senate confirmation votes this week. The Senate voted unanimously Thursday to approve Dan Tangherlini to be the administrator of the General Services Administration and Howard Shelanski to serve as the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs in the Office of Management and Budget. Senators also OK'd Brian Deese to serve as OMB deputy director for budget.
With a career spanning 50 years at NASA, space scientist William Borucki has had a hand in man's exploration of the Moon and distant stars.
Dan Madrzykowski, a fire protection engineer at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, uses science to study blazes in order to come up with new firefighting techniques.
The Senate has confirmed Allison Macfarlane for a new term as chairwoman of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Larry Sweet comes to headquarters from Johnson Space Center and will replace Linda Cureton.