Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
For his three decades of work in developing severe weather forecasting models, the Partnership for Public Service has named Mark DeMaria a finalist for a Service to America Medal.
The director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced Monday he is stepping down next month to work in the private sector. John Morton, who has served as ICE director since May 2009, made the announcement in an email to staff, obtained by Federal News Radio.
Malcolm Jackson, the Environmental Protection Agency's chief information officer and assistant administrator in the Office of Environmental Information, will leave government after three years.
Anne Rung will take over for Kathleen Turco and continue to be the agency's chief acquisition officer.
CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell is retiring after 33 years at the CIA, including two stints as acting director and one as deputy director.
The Partnership for Public Service named Orice Williams Brown, the managing director of GAO's Financial Markets and Community Investment, a finalist for a 2013 Service to America Medal.
The Partnership for Public Service nominated Kevin Geiss, the Air Force's deputy assistant secretary for energy, for a 2013 Service to America Medal. Geiss' planning helped the service find $1 billion in savings through more efficient fuel usage.
The Partnership for Public Service named Dave Broomell, the project manager at the Social Security Administration's Chicago Region office, a 2013 Service to America Medal finalist in the Citizen Services category. The award recognizes feds who have made significant contributions in the area of citizen services.