Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell is retiring after 33 years at the CIA, including two stints as acting director and one as deputy director.
The Partnership for Public Service named Orice Williams Brown, the managing director of GAO's Financial Markets and Community Investment, a finalist for a 2013 Service to America Medal.
The Partnership for Public Service nominated Kevin Geiss, the Air Force's deputy assistant secretary for energy, for a 2013 Service to America Medal. Geiss' planning helped the service find $1 billion in savings through more efficient fuel usage.
The Partnership for Public Service named Dave Broomell, the project manager at the Social Security Administration's Chicago Region office, a 2013 Service to America Medal finalist in the Citizen Services category. The award recognizes feds who have made significant contributions in the area of citizen services.
Acting Commissioner Danny Werfel requested Grams come back to the IRS for a third stint and leave his current role as the executive-in-charge in the Office of Management and chief financial officer at the Veterans Affairs Department.
President Barack Obama recently nominated the manager of his re-election campaign to head up the Office of Personnel Management. But who is Katherine Archuleta and what can feds expect from the woman chosen to manage the federal workforce? Archuleta's former boss at the Transportation Department tells Federal News Radio what he thinks she'll bring to the table.
The Internal Revenue Service named David Fisher as its new chief risk officer on Tuesday.