Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Davita Vance-Cooks became the acting public printer, making her the first female to fill the top position at the Government Printing Office.
DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano announced Alan Bersin had been appointed by President Barack Obama to serve as the department's first assistant secretary of international affairs. Bersin, who served as the commissioner of Customs and Border Protection in a recess appointment, resigned last month after Congress adjourned without voting to confirm his appointment.
Davis retired after 42 years in government. She said she's tried to live by a few basic principles, get the job done, get it done right and get it done on time.
The director of the National Cyber Security Division is going to work for Raytheon. Dean has been the director of NCSD for three years. She is the fourth senior DHS cyber official to announce they are leaving this year, Federal News Reports in this exclusive report.
Alan Bersin is resigning as the commissioner of Customs and Border Patrol at the end of the year.
Davita Vance-Cooks will be the acting chief of the Government Printing Office.
Terry Weaver plans to leave government service Jan. 3 and start her own Section 508 consulting firm.
Senate leaves town without confirming nomination of 26th public printer. Boarman is unclear why his nomination has stalled.
Federal Aviation Administrator Randy Babbitt has been placed on a leave of absence after a drunk driving charge this weekend.
Neidermayer will be replaced by Patsy Garnett as deputy CIO for business and IT transformation.