Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Federal employee Chris Dickson turned to music to cope with the stress of sequestration, penning the song "Furlough You."
NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver is stepping down from the space agency. NASA Administrator Charles Bolden announced in a note to staff Garver would leave next month to serve as the general manager of the Air Line Pilots Association, where she will oversee day-to-day operations of the largest union for pilots.
The White House says the Office of Personnel Management will issue the final rule on how the Affordable Care Act would apply to lawmakers and their staffs on Oct. 1. The Senate confirms the former OPM Director John Berry to be ambassador to Australia, the Census director, the CFO at Commerce and the Navy's comptroller and assistant secretary for energy, installations and the environment.
President Barack Obama is nominating retired corporate restructuring expert John Koskinen to take over the Internal Revenue Service, which is under fire for its screening of political groups.
Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) said he wants an answer from Office of Personnel Management and the White House on how the Affordable Care Act will apply to lawmakers and their staff before moving forward with Katherine Archuleta's nomination to serve as OPM director.
Dr. Michael M. Gottesman has spent four decades researching cancer cells and overseeing the development of anti-cancer drugs at the National Institutes of Health.
The Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board is responsible for investigating the balance between counterterrorism security and Americans' privacy. The board is working toward a report on the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
Dave Wennergren is leaving government after more than 30 years of service. He has held numerous senior level positions in DoD including the assistant deputy chief management officer for the last three years.
Michelle Colby, branch chief of Agricultural Defense at the Homeland Security Department, shepherds new vaccine through federal licensure process.