Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: people
Terry Weaver plans to leave government service Jan. 3 and start her own Section 508 consulting firm.
Senate leaves town without confirming nomination of 26th public printer. Boarman is unclear why his nomination has stalled.
Federal Aviation Administrator Randy Babbitt has been placed on a leave of absence after a drunk driving charge this weekend.
Neidermayer will be replaced by Patsy Garnett as deputy CIO for business and IT transformation.
The outgoing chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board said the work of the oversight agency was transformational in its way of approaching catching and preventing fraud.
Joseph Jordan will begin his new job in mid-December as adviser to OMB Deputy Director Jeff Zients, an OMB spokeswoman told Federal News Radio. He joined the Small Business Administration in March 2009.
Earl Devaney said he is stepping down as the head of the Recovery Board, created to oversee spending under the $787 billion stimulus fund program.
Defense Department Inspector General Gordon Heddell is stepping down Dec. 24.
Cornell University Professor Mason Peck will help communicate how NASA technologies benefit space missions and the day-to-day lives of Americans, NASA said. Peck replaces Dr. Bobby Braun, who left the agency in September.