Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pedestrian accident
Drivers are not solely responsible for safety on the roads, particularly as statistics show pedestrian deaths in the first half of last year increased in D.C. and Virginia.
D.C. Police are investigating an auto-pedestrian collision officers say was domestic-related.
Two women were struck by cars in separate incidents in the District Wednesday.
A van hit and killed a pedestrian in the parking lot of King Street Metro station Friday evening.
About 20 percent of all pedestrian collisions occur in shopping center parking lots, Montgomery County Police report -- a particularly dangerous statistic when combined with the tired, frazzled fit-seekers who descend upon local malls and stores during the biggest shopping day of the year.
A mother and child struck by a car Tuesday in Northwest are expected to be OK, D.C. fire officials say.
An elderly woman hit by a school bus Monday in Arlington has died.
Five pedestrians were struck by cars in four separate incidents in Maryland and Virginia Monday.
The number of pedestrian fatal accidents across the region has remained steady over the last decade at about 80 per year.
Another two pedestrians have died on local roads after being struck by a car, according to Montgomery County Police.