Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pedestrian accident
Drivers are not solely responsible for safety on the roads, particularly as statistics show pedestrian deaths in the first half of last year increased in D.C. and Virginia.
D.C. Police are investigating an auto-pedestrian collision officers say was domestic-related.
Two women were struck by cars in separate incidents in the District Wednesday.
A van hit and killed a pedestrian in the parking lot of King Street Metro station Friday evening.
About 20 percent of all pedestrian collisions occur in shopping center parking lots, Montgomery County Police report -- a particularly dangerous statistic when combined with the tired, frazzled fit-seekers who descend upon local malls and stores during the biggest shopping day of the year.
A mother and child struck by a car Tuesday in Northwest are expected to be OK, D.C. fire officials say.
An elderly woman hit by a school bus Monday in Arlington has died.
Five pedestrians were struck by cars in four separate incidents in Maryland and Virginia Monday.
The number of pedestrian fatal accidents across the region has remained steady over the last decade at about 80 per year.
Another two pedestrians have died on local roads after being struck by a car, according to Montgomery County Police.