Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay-for-performance
DoD, OPM to make recommendations this summer
Tags: P&B , Brad Bunn , Brenda Farrell , Darryl Perkinson , Rep. Solomon Ortiz , Rep. Randy Forbes , DoD , Navy , GAO , SSA , IRS , House Armed Services Committee , OPM , Federal Managers Association , NSPS , GS system
Task force says DoD should reconstruct pay-for-performance program. Military expects to decide on path forward this fall.
But Griffin tells Senators she does not have an opinion on pay-for-performance. Hiring and diversity among her areas of interest.
Tags: pay and benefits , management , Christine Griffin , Sen. Daniel Akaka , Sen. George Voinovich , John Berry , OPM , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Co , hiring process , diversity , Veteran preferences ,
Experts say the federal government should train managers on performance first. Rep. Connolly offers tips from his experience in Fairfax County, Va.
The American Federation of Government Employees said Tuesday it will no longer participate in discussions related to the future status of DoD employees who had been part of the soon-to-be-terminated National Security Personnel System. The labor organization said "union-busting" activities by the Air Force were the reason for its decision.
A new Federal News Radio survey finds that almost half of all respondents do not think federal human resource processes will improve. Employees also say they think most of the HR processes need to be overhauled, but think the GS System works.