Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay-for-performance
DoD, OPM to make recommendations this summer
Tags: P&B , Brad Bunn , Brenda Farrell , Darryl Perkinson , Rep. Solomon Ortiz , Rep. Randy Forbes , DoD , Navy , GAO , SSA , IRS , House Armed Services Committee , OPM , Federal Managers Association , NSPS , GS system
Task force says DoD should reconstruct pay-for-performance program. Military expects to decide on path forward this fall.
But Griffin tells Senators she does not have an opinion on pay-for-performance. Hiring and diversity among her areas of interest.
Tags: pay and benefits , management , Christine Griffin , Sen. Daniel Akaka , Sen. George Voinovich , John Berry , OPM , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Co , hiring process , diversity , Veteran preferences ,
Experts say the federal government should train managers on performance first. Rep. Connolly offers tips from his experience in Fairfax County, Va.
The American Federation of Government Employees said Tuesday it will no longer participate in discussions related to the future status of DoD employees who had been part of the soon-to-be-terminated National Security Personnel System. The labor organization said "union-busting" activities by the Air Force were the reason for its decision.
A new Federal News Radio survey finds that almost half of all respondents do not think federal human resource processes will improve. Employees also say they think most of the HR processes need to be overhauled, but think the GS System works.