Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay raise
Groups representing federal workers, managers and executives are calling in a lot of IOUs. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says they're trying to keep Congress from freezing federal pay and furloughing workers.
Is there a pay raise in your immediate future? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says while it's on target its fate is tied to the economy, the political climate and maybe a few dozen about to be lame-duck members of Congress.
This week, Mike Causey talks with Dan Adcock, legislative director of the National Active Retired Federal Employees, about where legislation is in the House that would allow you to move unused annual leave into your TSP after leaving federal service. Then, Randy Erwin of the National Federation of Federal Employees talks about why some in Congress are keen on freezing federal pay and benefits.
Is Congress going to make another attempt to freeze your salary? Does a bear schlep in the woods? Some experts tell Senior Correspondent Mike Causey it isn't a question of if, but when.
Would freezing federal worker salaries help cut government costs? The Republican party is asking that question.
The low-ball 1.4 percent pay raise the White House has proposed for federal workers and military personnel may be a poker chip politicians will use over the summer. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells why the 2011 pay raise isn't chiseled in stone.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
What does the transition from the National Security Personnel System have in common with a bikini wax? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, as usual, thinks he has the answer - which also raises a lot of questions.
The new no-cal COLA Uncle Sam is serving up to federal and postal retirees is making a lot of them sick. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey conducts the taste test.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has details.